There are a variety of reasons that one or more private sessions will suit you:
1) You are a complete beginner and you would be more comfortable with a few private sessions to get you started.
2) You want some private coaching to help you along and speed up your progress.
3) You are interested in a particular aspect of Tai Chi and want to concentrate on that.
4) You have commitments that mean you can't make (or keep missing) group sessions.
5) You are an experienced Tai Chi practitioner and want some 'fine tuning' or are looking to develop additional aspects of the art.
6) Your own reasons - it's simply what you want to do.
Call 07771 333 369 to book a session or to discuss any questions that you have about Tai Chi.
The booking system should NOT be used to book for 'Today' unless you have previously confirmed with Robert on 07771 333 369 as to availability.
The system automatically sends out an email with your booking details but please contact me - Robert - on 07771 333 369 or enter your telephone number in the booking form to receive final confirmation that all is OK. I will also send out a personal email to you which will have either the ZOOM details for an online session or the meeting / location details for an outdoor session.
Online sessions - you will need a computer with a webcam, or a smartphone so I can see you.
Sessions are for up to two people (So no additional fee for a partner).
Outdoor sessions take place in our garden or in a park nearby in Rushden and are available (diary permitting) seven days a week. Look up Mallards Park, Rushden, Northamptonshire - Map Link