The booking system should NOT be used to book for 'Today' unless you have previously confirmed with Robert on 07771 333 369 as to availability.
The system automatically sends out an email with your booking details but please contact me - Robert - on 07771 333 369 or enter your telephone number in the booking form to receive final confirmation that all is OK. I will also send out a personal email to you which will have either the ZOOM details for an online session or the meeting / location details for an outdoor session.
Online sessions - you will need a computer with a webcam or a smartphone so I can see you.
Outdoor sessions can ONLY be for one person, however, at an online session you can have your spouse, partner, or anyone who you can be with in a covid secure manner also attend.
With the Covid-19 restrictions that are currently in place, these sessions take place in a park near to our own training facility in Rushden and are available (diary permitting) seven days a week. Look up Mallards Park, Rushden, Northamptonshire - Map Link
There are a variety of reasons that one or more private sessions will suit you:
1) You are a complete beginner and you would be more comfortable with a few private sessions to get you started.
2) You want some private coaching to help you along and speed up your progress.
3) You are interested in a particular aspect of Tai Chi and want to concentrate on that.
4) You have commitments that mean you can't make (or keep missing) group sessions.
5) Your own reasons - it's simply what you want to do.
45 minute - £40
1 hour - £50
2 hours - £80
Call 07771 333 369 to book a session or to discuss any questions that you have about Tai Chi.